About Me

My photo
I live in Melbourne Australia.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Progress Report

 Machine cleaned, oiled, new needle and 4 bobbins wound ready to go!

I decided to do this Christmas quilt as a "quilt as you go"  the blocks are 21 inches so here is the first block quilted.
 Below is the current reproduction scrap quilt that I am working on leader and ender style, this is the first block on the design wall.

 This is last terms Maria workshop.....I'm trying to decide whether to leave this one as is..a wall hanging..or make a few more blocks so that it is a lap quilt ..or add some pieced borders.. or a plain border?
This is my Hof for Lucy in the UK with some extra scraps ( trimmings) to celebrate her new granddaughter.
Hope you enjoyed seeing what I was up to this week, Karen

1 comment:

MarneyMay said...

Hi Karen your blocks are awesome

Cheers Pauline