About Me

My photo
I live in Melbourne Australia.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Monday, December 19, 2011

3 Whales Tails....

Orca Bay part 5


Not that I think that Bonnie of Quiltville has this in mind...I would definetely not try to guess.....the Christmas carols are starting to reberverate even in the quiet space of my sewing room. 
I have managed since last week to get 150 hourglass blocks from part one done..and some some present shopping.  It still is not too late to join in click here. Or to get straight to the mystery go to the link below.
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/orca-bay-mystery.html

1 comment:

Kathy's A Quilter said...

that is a fun design. Have fun with the rest of the clues, it is going to be a great quilt when done. Keep humming those tunes while you sew and you'll be done in no time.