About Me

My photo
I live in Melbourne Australia.

Welcome

Would love to hear what you think, and would love to visit your blog.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The 50 Birthday






How I spent the big day..slept in..as much as possible on the first day of the school term..and with 2 naughty kittens. Had a quick lunch with Fred before going to Maria's for sewing. Got the tiara as I arrived! Laurel spoilt me by making me a beautiful birthday cake before I got my lovely pressie of fat quarter's in blues. Then onto the Plover's for more cake and a lovely topaz necklace to match my new ring. dinner was at 'The Grand' hotel. I wore the lovely blue shawl and jade necklace that Victoria bought for me from China. Atlantic Salmon for dinner followed by more pressies! Fred gave me a gold and pearl antique necklace and matching earrings...the girls Big Love and Brother and Sisters Dvd's with a bottle of Moet to keep for a special occasion. By the way our table number was 50

No comments: